1) Revisit New York, ideally for a whole month (or more!)
2) Experience afternoon tea at a fancy hotel
3) Read and appreciate at least 25 classic novels
4) Get fit and run 10k for charity
5) Fly first class
6) Learn how to really use my camera
7) Visit at least 5 new places in the UK/Ireland
Grow my nails
9) Find the balance between healthy eating and occasional treats
10) Celebrate St Patrick’s Day in Ireland
I recently celebrated my 27th birthday and on these occasions I always find myself reflecting on whether I’ve achieved everything I want to: the answer is usually no, because even if I’ve ticked something off my list I immediately replace it with a new aim.
This ever-expanding list features my ultimate must-dos. If you’ve started/completed a 30 before 30 list I’d love to see it so please do leave your links!